117 Franklin Rd, Brentwood, TN 37027
Coupons for a cause
117A Franklin Rd. Brentwood, Tn 37027
Food and Beverage
117 Franklin Rd, Brentwood, TN 37027
Creamy interior tones, exposed wooden beams and reclaimed wood tables lends to a rustic yet refined environment of The Perch, a trendy neighborhood creperie & coffee house. Visit today!
Coffee and crepes make the world a happier place.
While traveling, Heather was drawn to an article about a hotel in Beijing.....the entrance was filled with vintage bird cages as light fixtures. The sketching began with a bird and a twig....The Perch took flight!
Husband and wife dynamic duo, John Kressaty and Heather Chandler have perfected the formula for healthy skin next door at The Skinbar and now, a unique menu heats up the grill with sweet and savory crepes, omelettes and belgian waffles. Their refined palletes lend to a perfectly crafted menu providing flavors enriched with a compilation of ingredients that appeal to all ages and all lifestyles wine and champagne available at both locations!
Come taste what the buzz is about!
As Brentwood revitalizes downtown, The Perch is the first to ignite a steady flow of customers seeking international flavors as well as a perfect environment to have a private conversation or cut loose with friends or family enjoying tastings in a corner nook or at the Peruvian oak bar looking upon historical Franklin Road. Green Hills follows in the footsteps of the Brentwood location and offers the same unique environment.
Exclusive Leopard Forest Coffee, grown In Zimbabwae (Fair-Trade & Oraganic)
Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
Espresso, crepes & our off the planet shrimp, smoked gouda grits served all day
Relaxed and casual with indoor & outdoor seating
WINE AND CHAMPAGNE AT THE PERCH... BOUTIQUE WINES FROM A VARIETY OF COUNTRIES AND TASTY BUBBLY FROM FRANCE
WAFFLES, OMELETTES SERVED ALL DAY EVERY DAY AT BOTH LOCATIONS. DON'T FORGET TO TASTE THE SHRIMP SMOKED GOUDA GRITS!
TRY THE WARM MIXED OLIVES WITH FROMAGE
Open from: 6:30am to 5:00pm Mon - Fri ( 7 am start for Green Hills) | 8:00am to 3:00pm Saturday | 9:00am to 2:00pm Sunday
The Perch Brentwood: 117a Franklin Road, Brentwood, TN 37027 615.661.9008
The Perch Green Hills: 2002 Richard Jones Road, Suite B-106, Nashville, TN 37215 615.712.8787
The Perch Downtown: 300 James Robertson Pkwy, Nashville, TN 37201 615-647-7255
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Review Us On Yelp
HERE IT IS: THE PORTUGESE BREAKFAST MUFFIN Fried egg with Vermont white cheddar cheese and your choice of a fresh sausage patty or bacon. Take it to go for a quick breakfast special!!
- Sugar, butter, cinnamon
- Sugar, butter, cinnamon, green apples w/caramel
- Lemon juice, sugar
- Peanut butter & banana
- Peanut butter, banana, granola w/honey
- Simple jam
- butter, apricot peach or berry blend
- Nutella chocolate cream
- Nutella w/strawberry or banana
- marshmallows, hershey bar w/crushed graham crackers
- Sweet potato
- Add fruit, granola, honey or walnuts
Omelettes (egg whites upon request)
Create your own:
- Portabella Mushrooms
- Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Honey Ham
- Red Onions
- Cheddar Jack Blend
- Traditional, Blueberry, Banana/ Walnut, Nutella or Sweet Potato w/ marshmallows
Omelettes and waffles served all day every day at both locations
- Egg, cheese
- Egg, ham, mozzarella
- Egg, cheese, portabella mushrooms
- Egg, manchego cheese, chorizo, salsa verde
- Artichoke, baby spinach, havarti
- Roasted red peppers, chicken, mozzarella, balsamic
- Chicken, baby spinach, feta, balsamic
- Grilled veggies, mozzarella
- Smoked honey ham, muenster, dijon
- Herbed turkey, brie, arugula, cranberries, balsamic
- Prosciutto, kalamatas, arugula, mozzarella. balsamic
- Baby spinach, bacon, havarti
- Yellow pepper, sundried tomatoes, feta, balsamic
- Portabella mushrooms, swiss
- Sauteed pears, arugula, blue cheese,
- caramelized walnuts, balsamic
- Anjou pears, walnuts, brie
- Green apple, brie
- Nordic- smoked alaskan salmon, cream cheese, dill and capers
Add chicken, ham, turkey, bacon, proscuitto or veggies
Specialty Salads now servd at both locations!
- Shrimp Smoked Gouda Grits - 9
sautéed tiger prawns, stone ground grits, garnished with parsley
Wines (request listing)
- White Wine
- Red Wine
- High gravity beer